Subject: For information prior to publication - ECDC Rapid Risk Assessment of the mpox epidemic caused by monkeypox virus clade I in affected African countries for the EU/EEA
From: "RDO" <[email-masked]>
To: "jrcamara" <[email-masked]>, "LO FO WONG, Danilo" <[email-masked]>, "MEUSEL Dirk" <[email-masked]>, "GILLINI Laura \(SANTE\)" <[email-masked]>, "VALENCIANO Marta \(SANTE\)" <[email-masked]>, "Apfalter Petra" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, "rfilipova" <[email-masked]>, "aleksandar simunovic" <[email-masked]>, "sanja.kurecicfilipovic" <[email-masked]>, "coconstantinou" <[email-masked]>, "lhadjihannas" <[email-masked]>,Jan Kynčl <
Cc: "Duty EI 24/7" <[email-masked]>, "Director" <[email-masked]>, "Pamela Rendi-Wagner" <[email-masked]>, "Piotr Kramarz" <[email-masked]>, "Vicky Lefevre" <[email-masked]>, "Ole Heuer" <[email-masked]>, "Thomas Hofmann" <[email-masked]>, "Governance Executive Office" <[email-masked]>, "Bruno Ciancio" <[email-masked]>, "Ettore Severi" <[email-masked]>, "Ines Steffens" <[email-masked]>, "EVD.Outbreak" <[email-masked]>, "Celine Gossner" <Celi
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 17:54:40 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear Colleagues,

Please find enclosed the Rapid Risk Assessment of the mpox epidemic caused 
by monkeypox virus clade I in affected African countries for the EU/EEA.

ECDC plans to publish an edited version of this Rapid Risk Assessment 
tomorrow 16 Friday on its website.

If you have any substantial concerns about the contents of this document 
that you consider need to be revised prior to publication, please inform us, 
with a brief outline of your concerns, by tomorrow 16 Friday 12.00 Stockholm 
time. In such a case, please inform us if you must declare any specific 
interest related to the Rapid Risk Assessment topic not yet included in your 
annual declaration of interest with ECDC. ECDC assesses interests before 
being able to consider any comment.

Kind regards,

Konstantinos Koutentakis

Orlando Cenciarelli

ECDC Response Duty Officers

Disclaimer

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information. 
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity 
designated above. If you are not an authorised National staff (Coordinating 
Competent Body, National Focal Point, Advisory Forum Member), please notify 
the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments. Any 
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or any other use of these documents 
by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.